Commercial Manager (FIFO)
Leighs Construction are a New Zealand owned and operated company that has been providing high-quality outcomes for our clients, staff, and Communities for over 25 years, boasting an inclusive company culture and an iconic project portfolio throughout NZ, the wider Pacific, and Antarctica we plan on leaving a lasting legacy of innovative, safe structures for future generations to come.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Manager to join our Taranaki team to help drive financial performance across the life cycle of the region's most significant project, the Taranaki Base Hospital.
- Commercial and contractual accountability for the whole project
- Drive & promote financial performance of the project
- Procurement of suppliers
- Cost control & reporting
- Risk mitigation
- Managing payment claims and contract administration
- Managing P&G expenditure
- Build and maintain healthy relationships with key stakeholders
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Quantity Surveying or other relevant qualification
- Project experience across the Commercial Construction space in NZ
- Strong problem solver with relationship focussed attitude
This is a rare opportunity to join a proud, passionate, and dedicated team within a stable business that values work/life balance and gives our employees a real opportunity to develop their career experience and their character!
To find out more about this role or to discuss other vacancies feel free to contact our Internal Recruitment Consultant, Johnny O'Rourke on 0212081178 or via email email@example.com.
Leighs are running a comprehensive recruitment process for this position. No candidates presented through an agency will be considered at this time.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. We also require all employees to complete a pre-employment medical check, including drug and alcohol testing, and complete a criminal history check with the Ministry of Justice.