Senior Site Manager
Leighs Construction are a New Zealand owned and operated company that has been providing high-quality outcomes for our clients, staff, and Communities for over 25 years, boasting an inclusive company culture and an iconic project portfolio throughout NZ, the wider Pacific, and Antarctica we plan on leaving a lasting legacy of innovative, safe structures for future generations to come.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Site Manager to join our Auckland team!
An ideal candidate would hold a trade qualification in carpentry and have significant experience managing the delivery of commercial construction projects with a view to lead our project team and drive performance to create an efficient and safe working environment for all invested parties!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package + bonus!
- Opportunity to work on the most significant project the region has to offer!
- Opportunity to upskill and progress experience to the next level!
- Providing clear direction and motivation to team members, ensuring works are completed in compliance with programme
- Development, documentation, implementation and management of task methodologies
- Strong focus on health and safety ensuring projects are completed in a safe manner
- Work closely with the project manager, to prepare, compile and complete project planning check sheets, managing and reviewing these throughout the project
Skills and Experience:
- Construction management degree or Trade Qualification
- 7+ years' experience in a Site Management role
- Relevant project experience (Vertical construction projects upwards of $80 mill)
- Demonstrated experience in managing teams across large scale projects
- Expert knowledge of NZ Building Construction requirements
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills, a collaborative team player
This is a great opportunity to join a proud, passionate, and dedicated team within a stable business that values work/life balance and gives our employees a real opportunity to develop their career experience and their character!
To find out more about this role or to discuss other vacancies feel free to contact our Recruitment Partner, Johnny O'Rourke on 0212081178 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leighs are running a comprehensive recruitment process for this position. No candidates presented through an agency will be considered at this time.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. We also require all employees to complete a pre-employment medical check, including drug and alcohol testing, and complete a criminal history check with the Ministry of Justice.