Senior Quantity Surveyor
Leighs Construction are a New Zealand owned and operated company that has been providing high-quality outcomes for our clients, staff, and communities for over 25 years, boasting an inclusive company culture and an iconic project portfolio throughout NZ, the wider Pacific, and Antarctica we plan on leaving a lasting legacy of innovative, safe structures for future generations to come.
After successfully winning several large-scale projects and securing a stable pipeline moving forward, we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our Auckland team.
An ideal candidate would be solution focussed and have a relationship-driven attitude with the ability to manage financial and contractual compliance across the life cycle of vertical construction projects ranging upwards of $100 mill.
- Contracts Management
- Contract administration
- Procurement of subcontractor and supplier agreements
- Cost control, budget monitoring and reporting
- Progress claims variations and payments
- Processing, negotiation and agreement of final accounts
- Site visits
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Quantity Surveying or other relevant qualification
- Project experience across the Commercial Construction space in NZ
- Strong problem solver with relationship focussed attitude
This is a rare opportunity to join a proud, passionate, and dedicated team within a stable business that values work/life balance and gives our employees a real opportunity to develop their career experience and their character!
Leighs are running a comprehensive recruitment process for this position. No candidates presented through an agency will be considered at this time.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. We also require all employees to complete a pre-employment medical check, including drug and alcohol testing, and complete a criminal history check with the Ministry of Justice.