Leighs Construction are a New Zealand owned and operated company that has been providing high-quality outcomes for our clients, staff, and Communities for over 25 years, boasting an inclusive company culture and an iconic project portfolio throughout NZ, the wider Pacific, and Antarctica we plan on leaving a lasting legacy of innovative, safe structures for future generations to come.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Site Engineer to join our Auckland team to provide general assistance & liaison between the construction, design & administrative elements of our projects, whilst also assisting with quality and providing technical engineering support!
- Assist management team with Project planning, programming, methodology, etc
- Help create & implement a quality assurance plan
- Assist & actively promote Health & safety compliance, to work towards the elimination of risk
- Review shop drawings
- Site Surveying & Set-out
- Project reporting, compiling daily diary, sign off documentation
- Promote and work towards HSE compliance
Skills & Experience:
- Circa 5 years' experience working on either vertical or Civil Construction projects in New Zealand
- Strong computer literacy & experience with Cad, Revit, and BIM is preferred
- Strong technical knowledge of construction process
- Strong problem solver with relationship focussed attitude
This is a rare opportunity to join a proud, passionate, and dedicated team within a stable business that values work/life balance and gives our employees a real opportunity to develop their career experience and their character!
To find out more about this role or to discuss other vacancies feel free to contact our Internal Recruitment Partner, Johnny on 0212081178 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leighs are running a comprehensive recruitment process for this position. No candidates presented through an agency will be considered at this time.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. We also require all employees to complete a pre-employment medical check, including drug and alcohol testing, and complete a criminal history check with the Ministry of Justice.